I’m a young lady who is staying busy with (and enjoying!)….. life. Because I’m not going to list everything I do every day. Sorry!
However, some things that you might like to know about me are-
- I love to knit, as if that weren’t obvious….
- I was home-schooled all my life, until I graduated high school and now I help with my younger siblings- this is great practice for my ‘dream job’ of being a stay-at-home wife and mother, God willing.
- In light of my last comment, it might seem logical to assume that I am probably a Christian. Well, surprise!!! I am. Nothing compares to having a relationship with my Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Music is something that I value very much- it’s just great stuff. I will listen to any type of music for the most part. In general, I am a congenial person, but don’t mess with my music!
- I loathe the smell of dog food.
- M&Ms are my favorite candy, but I’m not picky when it comes to chocolate.
- My family and I are trying to take caring of ourselves by eating healthy things (most of the time). It isn’t always ‘fun’, and some people think we’re weird for that, but it pays off. And some people just need to chill- it’s not like we’re forcing you to eat it!
- Do you wanna guess how many siblings I have??? I’ll give you a hint- I’m not an only child, and there are less than ten of them. 😉 Okay, so there are too many instances in which they will be involved in to hide it (and who says I’m trying to hide it?)….I have no less than six siblings- three sisters and three brothers. I am #3, but the oldest girl.
- I am a rather sarcastic individual. This is my most achievable way of conveying humor. Trying to be funny ends with miserable failure typically.
So, there are some random things ‘about’ me. Many more will probably come out through my blog, so just keep reading! Oh! and here’s a ‘fun fact’- I am not in love with writing, which makes creating a blog a little strange, oh well! Thanks for stopping by, and have a lovely day!
Find me on Etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ToKnitorKnot1013
Or on Pinterest here: http://www.pinterest.com/hannahabell1013/
Or on Wanelo here: http://wanelo.com/hannah_abell