I have inadvertently gotten myself tagged, thanks to Glaiza. She has a lovely blog, Glimmer of Happiness, and at the end of her Love-Hate post, she tags everyone who read it. Obviously, I had to follow through!
I’ve seen tags before, but never done one. This particular tag looks fun! It will most likely consist of me sitting in front of a computer for an hour trying to come up with 20 things I either love or hate. How hard can it be? Well, if you know me very well at all, you know have a terrible time making decisions. But I’ll give it a go anyway.
Rules: Share 10 things you love and 10 things you hate, then nominate up to 10 blogs to do the same.
I’m going to do it a little differently though, and start with the hate. That way, I get to end on a positive note and tell you all the stuff I love. Saving the best for last, in other words. 🙂
Stuff I dislike, but don’t really hate, because there are very few things I really hate, and it’s a very strong word…..And here they are:
- Wasps. I think it’s fairly safe to say I actually hate wasps
- Spiders. Definitely not my favorite either, but not as bad as wasps.
- Being late. I can’t stand being late. And it can’t even be called “fashionably late” because I’m just not that fashionable.
- Eating fish. Shrimp are about the only seafood I like, other than salmon in one particular dish that my mom makes.
- Plucking chickens.
- Being the center of attention in a large group, and having to utter words. It’s the worst.
- Other people wearing my clothes. It’s fine if they ask first, but if that hasn’t been done I really don’t appreciate it.
- Being cold. Especially my hands and feet, which are always cold.
- Having a fan blowing on me. There is something about the inconsistency and the cool air together that really bugs me.
- Being unsure of where I am driving. This is why it is best to have a GPS. I have my sister instead, and believe me- she’s much less annoying when giving directions than any automated person is. There is also my iphone, which is muted in such cases as to avoid being bossed around by….it.
Thing-a-ma-bobs I love, in no particular order:
- My family
- Knitting!!!! And knitting!!!! And knitting!!!! If you haven’t seen Peewee Herman….never mind. I love knitting.
- My room. It’s my favorite place when I get to knit and listen to music, or have a nice talk with someone.
- Music. Have you heard the phrase “Life without music would B♭”? Those are my sentiments exactly….
- Chocolate, especially M&Ms, but chocolate in general.
- Spring. The flowers are blooming, the weather is beautiful, and spring fever sets in.
- Getting messages( be it email, text, or real mail like pen and paper stuff) from friends for no particular reason, just because. 🙂
- Being with my good and true friends.
- Snuggling with little kids. Pretty much doing anything with children, actually!
- Butterflies. I love butterflies.
And there ya go! Hopefully you weren’t bored reading those. I know some of them are fairly obvious, but maybe you were surprised by some of them. And following Glaiza’s example….If you read this, tag! You’re it!!! I’d love to read what you mildly detest, loathe with your whole being, kind of like, or just really love. I didn’t want to have to follow the rules and pick just 10 bloggers….So I picked all of you! Have a great weekend, and thanks for reading!