It’s “What Happened?” Week! This is my second installment of informing all of you just what exactly happened in my life this past month- the good, the weird, the bad, the boring…You get the gist of it I hope! Anything pretty much that was out of the ordinary you can find below. 😉
- Easter! I celebrated with my family and some friends from church. It was fun!
- I survived April Fool’s Day, and missed any pranks that someone tried to pull on me….Which reminds of a funny story from the 1st of April in 2014- I’ll have to tell you guys about that some other time
- I got an iPhone! So now I can actually make phone calls….Quite nice.
- The weather in the Midwest is perfect(I hope it is wherever you are too)
- My family got a new car- it’s a nice little Acura with a whole bunch of fancy do-hickies on the inside
- I found an Easter egg….on the 11th. Yes, a full week after my siblings were supposed to have found them all. The Kit-Kat still tasted quite good though! And the egg was still in one piece, even though I ran over it with a lawn mower…oops
- Some friends and I got together to play Capture the Flag and Ghost in the Graveyard. Even though I exercise semi-regularly, I was quite sore the next
dayhalf a week.
- I met a boy that wanted to kiss me within an hour of our acquaintance. His name was Sawyer, and he is two years old. And quite adorably sweet. I gave him a hug.
- My parents had their 27th anniversary. We ate Death by Chocolate in celebration- it’s pretty much the best dessert ever
- My little brother cracked a plate with his head- he didn’t get so much as a headache, but the plate didn’t fare quite as well….I’ll leave the rest to speculation
- I completed a Mohawk hat for my cousin, C4R.
- Our Tuesday night church meetings ended for the summer. Dance will end in a couple weeks as well, which makes me realize all the more how fast summer is approaching!
- Our backyard is covered with the ghosts of dandelions
- Some of my siblings and I went to a concert where our cousin performed, and I gave him his hat. We had a lot of fun together, and went to Applebee’s afterwards
- The same siblings went with some friends and me to the movie theaters the next day, and then went to Taco Bell. I’ve gotta get away from eating out so much!
- My family rented “Five Armies”(the third installment of The Hobbit) and I must say I rather enjoyed it! After losing interest in the other two part way through, I watched the entirety of this one and liked it. Bilbo Baggins’ personality and one-liners were probably the points of interest for me. 🙂
- Last Tuesday I did some multitasking- weeding the family garden and working on my tan (invisible though it may be) at the same time. If there my skin isn’t a darker shade, at least I can say I got my vitamin D for the day!
- After my knitter’s block post last week, I almost immediately began a green textured slouch hat(I guess I just had to write it out?). But now I have all the *great* suggestions from some very nice people of what I should knit next, that I can go back to when my project is done. 🙂 Thanks again to all of you for your ideas!
That may be all of what happened in my April! Or at least, out of the ordinary…..What about yours? Anything new and exciting? 🙂 I hope your April was wonderful, and the month of May is just as good. Have a great week, and thank you very much for stopping by!