- I was not home for most of the day. Although I had my handy-dandy phone with me, home is where I do my best blogging….
- I was trying on a red dress. Very difficult to type and dress yourself at the same time.
- I was visiting with a friend who is going out of town for a while, and had a *wonderful* time with her.
- I was trying not to die in the parking lot at the mall when some guy came full speed at us, in reverse.
- I broadened the horizons of my food choices, and tried something new at Steak ‘n Shake- Chili Mac Supreme. It was a nice, little, tasty adventure.
- I had a little girl tell me that she wants me for Christmas. My heart melted shortly after that.
- I worked on a custom order knitting project. I’m really, *really* hoping it will be done before Christmas.
- I was wearing a hat that had “#selfie” written across the front. It was better than wearing the tiara I was offered, trust me.
- I got some exciting mail!!!! My knitting magazines came. Or really, most of them came. Instead of two of my magazines, I got a DVD on watercolor and a book on Down Syndrome. ??? That needs to be fixed.
- I was singing Christmas songs, eating Christmas cookies and getting in an over-all Christmas-y mood. 🙂
So….none of those are really valid reasons for not blogging, but it’s better than nothing, and they were entertaining, right? Much better than a legitimate reason, hopefully. 😉 As a general rule I blog on Thursdays, but…..I was obviously busy.
I hope your Thursday was as good as mine. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours!