1.able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities.
“a versatile sewing machine”
synonyms: adaptable, flexible, all-around, multifaceted, multitalented, resourceful; More
So, I was nominated by the super-sweet Lana for the Versatile Blogger Award! I would say the best description from the definition above is *definitely* inconstant. This blog hasn’t been a little neglected recently. Good thing it’s optional, huh?
The rules for this award are as follows(or something similar):
- Thank the person who nominated you(Lana- THANK YOU!!!!)
- Nominate 15 other people for the award
- Tell them that you nominated them
- Share 7 facts about yourself
Well I’ve nominated people before, and that’s nice and all, but I think most bloggers are versatile. So I nominate whoever reads this and wants a lovely pink award. 🙂 There also might be a teency bit of laziness involved in this scenario, but I’ll stick with the other reason….it’s much nicer.
Seven facts about me:
- I’ve been knitting a scarf of brown and light brown for a couple weeks now and I love the pattern, but I’m ready to be done with it. And I’m preparing myself to start a major endeavor- a cabled sweater for my brother. Wish me luck!
- I recently discovered a new(to me) Brontë sisters novel called “Villette” while I was at the bookstore on Tuesday. Needless to say I bought it, and started reading it today.
- I made pizza dough today. Guess what we’re having for dinner?
- I’ve recently decided to stop blogging exclusively on Thursdays. Due to schedule changes with work and such, it’s made it a little more challenging to post then. So I’m hoping if I remove that restriction from myself the inconsistency might change?
- Sometimes I can be unrealistic in my little day-to-day hopes and aspirations (see above)
- I am allergic to birds
- January didn’t drag on and on for me. It used to seem like the never-ending month to me(especially when I was in school). But the past couple years, it’s gone by too fast. I guess I should be happy, but it’s unsettling when time goes too fast.
- And that last fact wasn’t pleasant enough to end, so I’ll add on an eighth to have a happy ending- I bought four bags of M&Ms last Monday. Each one is a different kind. Cuz I’m versatile like that. 😉
I hope you are having a good-type-of-versatile week!