The rules for this award are:
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Tell the nominees these rules
Thank you so, SO much to Teddy’s New Bear for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award. I am very flattered this Friday. 🙂
Five facts about me:
- I am knitting a shawl for myself. It feels a little indulgent, since I am supposed to be building up my stock for my Etsy shop, but I really wanted to do it….so I did. I’m using the Luna Moth Shawl pattern and my yarn is royal blue so it should be really pretty when it is complete! For a while I got stuck in a green-hat rut, where I just kept making green hats….Different styles and different shades, but they are all green and they all go on a head. I didn’t even realize it until I had three green hats sitting around my room looking bored because nobody wants to wear cozy green hats this time of year. It’s not easy being green(and warm), you know….
- At 5:00 yesterday morning, I was attacked in my sleep by a beetle. Just one pass wasn’t enough. It happened several times before I woke up. Then it got caught in my braided hair. By this time, my sister had woken up, but had no idea what I was doing. I just looked like a flailing maniac to her. Mr. Beetle died later that morning, and it was not of natural causes.
- My pen-pal and I have been writing letters to each other for over 10 years! Not the most regularly(I’m pretty bad at replying quickly), but it’s still 10 years+. That’s a lot of snail mail.
- I love the mini-series “Pride and Prejudice” with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle. My family has watched it together for years. So many years in fact that when I was little and we watched it, I would only watch it for the part where Colin Firth would jump in the lake. I was young enough that I had no appreciation for the amazing dialogue. Sad but true. So the lake scene was my favorite. Weird. 4.5 I can’t juggle. *Heaves a heavy sigh*
- Lastly, I would just like to point out that I don’t think I have ever been called creative. Crafty yes, creative no. Kind of sad if you think about it! I have now though. Even more flattered-ness to my Friday! And I will leave you to wonder if I’m crafty in the “arts and crafts” sense, the “cunning and devious” sense, or both!
That was lot of “I”s, but it was supposed to be 5 facts about me, I guess. And now I have to nominate people. Another fun fact about me: I’m too lazy to nominate that many people. Here are the nominees-
Well, that’s five…. They are all great blogs and I highly recommend checking them out! Nominees- your rules are at the top of this blog post. 😉 Thank you again to my nominator, she has a pretty cool blog that should be explored as well!
Have a terrific weekend, and be creative! If possible, that is. Speaking for myself, it can be kind of difficult…. but I’ll try!