Don’t read this until Friday!!! That’s supposed to be my award day, but I didn’t want to wait….So, I’m doing my Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award today. I hope you don’t mind. You have a couple choices- you can just pretend it’s Friday or you just ignore the fact that I said I was going to do awards on Fridays. I chose to do the latter….
Anyway, thank you so, so much to Benedicte for nominating me! 🙂 That was very sweet of you! Everyone should go check out her blog….
Her questions for me are:
1) Where is the best place in world you have been?
Home is probably the best place I have ever been. 🙂
2) What was the last thing you ate?
M&Ms!!!!! They are the best, and my favorite candy.
3) Which animal do you compare yourself with?
Hmm…Maybe a puppy? I like to think I’m cute and cuddly, haha.
4) What is your favorite candy?
If you don’t know already, I don’t know what to tell you…. (psst- it’s M&Ms!)
5) Have you ever been in Norway?
No, I haven’t. I’ve actually never traveled internationally, but it looks beautiful based on the picture I’ve seen!
6) What’s your nickname?
I have quite a few different nicknames that people call me… It’s kinda nice. My top three are Hannah banana, Little Hannah, and Nan. I actually really only dislike one nickname that I have ever been called, and that was Hannah Montana. Ugh. My favorite is Nan. It’s what my mom calls me. 🙂
7) If you could choose, would you be a female or a male?
I’m normally pretty happy with being a girl….
8) What do you do for study or job?
I work as a receptionist/secretary, and I’m trying to have a regular knitting business- To Knit or Knot on Etsy.
9) What’s your favorite quote?
My favorite quote is by Thomas Jefferson- “Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it.”
10) What’s your party trick?
Sadly, I don’t have a party trick….But I don’t go to that many parties, so I guess I’m okay with that.
Okay, so Benedicte’s questions being answered, I get to come up with my own and select the nominees….Hehe!
- What is the best thing that happened to you today?
- When telling a story, do you express yourself using words or body language and facial expressions?
- What is your favorite movie/TV show?
- Sunny day or rainy day?
- Do you have a favorite famous person?
- When do you do your best thinking- early in the day? Or late at night?
- What are you passionate about?
- Where was the last place you had fun?
- Why did you start a blog?
- Where would you go, if you could go anywhere in the world?
And now those lucky people that
get to answer have to put up with my questions are:
It’s not imperative that you answer my questions, but it’d be awfully nice if you did! I look forward to your answers, nominees.
Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! 🙂